51st Festival Poster/Program Design Contest
Open to All Michigan High School Students
Deadline February 1, 2019
Create DAFT's festival poster and program for the big day, April 27th at the DIA's majestic Detroit Film Theatre. $200 cash prize to the winner. $50 to two honorable mentions! Click here for some great submissions from last year!
- KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL, HIGH RES FILE (Photoshop file, etc.)
- Design Dimensions 16" x 20"
- Original: Full Color 300 dpi
- TO SUBMIT FOR JUDGING, Only upload a smaller 72 dpi version
- If your design is chosen, you must provide: a high-res 300 dpi flattened PDF
- Your design becomes the property of DAFT
Required Text & Artwork
- The following text must be included:
- DAFT - DIGITAL ARTS, FILM & TELEVISION presents
- 51st Michigan Student Film Festival
- Saturday, April 27, 2017
- Detroit Film Theatre
- The DAFT logo (below) must be placed at the bottom of your design
You must be logged in to your DAFT Account to submit an entry.Click here to login to your DAFT Account.